BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I MISS YOU





In stumbling moves that I make
In perturbing breaths that I take
In the days that are long gone
In follies that left me all alone

In my highs and in my lows
In the cascading wind that flows
In pretentious laughter and painful tears
In sheer audacity and frightful fears

In scorching sun and intense rain
In exhausting relief and utter pain
In bland days and lonesome nights
In those make-ups after silly fights

Your amusing acts and gestures so naïve
These loving thoughts I each day revive
The phase that took you away
For your return I always pray

Still in this room your presence is felt
How hard with the memories I have dealt
No wonder you had gone through the same
But I know your every breath recites my name

The entwined curly locks on the face
The visualization still makes my heart race
My being craves for your soft touch
Insatiable kisses and firm clutch

I wish you bestow me just one more chance
To hold you in my arms and rekindle the romance
In all circumstance I promise to stay by your side
Walk hand in hand no matter how long a stride

I loved you with all my heart and soul
So now it is for you to take a call
Yes I lied many a times but there is one thing that’s true
Since the time you left I have been immensely missing you…

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely n deeply felt emotional poem...written by her of all the people...Good job...keep it up...

Ashish said...

Words full of emotions for sure.... very very touching.. but as a poem it needs improvement for sure.... what u wanted to portray u have succeeded in that..... very touchy feely work... :)

Budding Blogger said...

Hey Mam,

Great job on this one. Though my personal feeling is dat when u try n get the words to rhyme a certain amount of emotion is sacrificed. I for one was more interested to see if the words were actually rhyming or not....

Just go thru the stanza below...its not by me and I think u know who wrote it....

"Now your pictures that you left behind
Are just memories of a different life
Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry
One that made you have to say goodbye
What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair
To touch your lips, to hold you near
When you say your prayers try to understand
I've made mistakes, I'm just a man"

Just my point of view.

But I think U have written the poem very well and after all thats what it is, a poem...not a song.

Never knew you had these emotions bundled up inside you.

Anonymous said...

atta gal...i think my heart tweak'd a bit wen i read this verse..always believd dat a poet writes frm d heart..u sure do..